Northwest Missouri State University Political Journalism class reporters Jacob Wood and Katie Brown report on the final numbers in the Maryville and Nodaway municipal elections of April 5, 2016.
As featured on
Maryville voters passed two tax initiatives today to fund operations and improvements at Mozingo Lake Recreation Park, and Nodaway County Jefferson C-123 School District voters passed a bond issue on the seventh try to fund a new school gymnasium.
- Northwest axes proposed one-time staff payments days before Board was set to vote on them
- Hawkins to leave Northwest men's basketball program for final collegiate season
- Local crews fight vehicle fire at Maryville residence
- Close losses plague Northwest softball during late-season road trip
- WTT: What to expect from Northwest soccer? And more
- Local agencies plan annual drug take-back day to counter pill abuse, environment contamination
- Blotters for the Week of April 22
- Office of Student Involvement undergoes renovations, Community barber shop temporarily closed